"Macho Man" Randy Savage verstorben

in Andere Wrestling-Ligen 20.05.2011 22:30
von Hoppe02 • Admin | 172 Beiträge

„Macho Man“ Randy Savage durch Autounfall verstorben

Wie TMZ berichtet, ist der frühere WWE Superstar "Macho Man" Randy Savage heute bei einem Autounfall in Tampa, Florida ums Leben gekommen. Laut Informationen seines Bruders Lanny Poffo (The Genius) hat Randy Savage während der Autofahrt einen Herzinfarkt erlitten und die Kontrolle über sein Fahrzeug verloren. Anschließend ist das Fahrzeug mit voller Wucht frontal gegen einen Baum geprallt. Randy Savage wurde daraufhin mit einem Rettungswagen in das Largo Medical Center gebracht, wo er seinen schweren Verletzungen erlag.

"Macho Man" Randy Savage wurde nur 58 Jahre alt.

Herzliches Beileid an alle Angehörigen und Verwandten!

Diverse WWE Superstars äußerten sich zum Tod von Randy Savage via Twitter:

John Cena: CeNation. The untimely passing of randy savage is indeed tragic. All true fans of wrestling will mourn this loss. One of the all time greats

Shawn Michaels: @IAmJericho jus txt me the news. We've lost one of the greats!! Our prayers go out to the family & friends of Randy Savage.

Curt Hawkins: I carry this picture in my gear bag ...7yr old Hawkins & my 1st tag team partner. RIP Macho Man. http://yfrog.com/h097hykj

Goldust: Prayers go out to randy savage family.....god be with them in this tough time

Howard Finkel: I am profoundly saddened by the passing of one of the all-time greats, Macho Man Randy Savage. My condolences go out to the Poffo family.

William Regal: Just heard of the passing of Randy Savage.A one of a kind great performer.RIP.

Bill DeMott: When I got my start in WCW it was Randy that gave me the rub....my prayers and thoughts to the Poffo Family

Lucky Cannon: My respect and condolence goes out to a true iconic figure the Macho Man Randy Savage and his family!

Ezekiel Jackson: Whoa....just heard about macho man Randy savage...God bless the family, the wrestling world just lost one of the greatest ever...R.I.P

(Quellen: TMZ.com, wrestlingcorner.de) (eingetragen: Hoppe02)

If you want some - Come, get some!

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: erads
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 91 Themen und 211 Beiträge.